Who is it for?
If you want your team to perform at their best and enjoy greater results on projects, pitches, or daily tasks, this course will show how to adapt your personal style to support the strengths and dynamics of your team.
You will develop a sense of flow in your work, increase communication, eliminate conflict and improve job satisfaction.
We teach techniques that will make everyone in your team feel valued, engaged and motivated to contribute. These invaluable skills will improve all your interactions – including your relationships with clients and suppliers.
Our trainers are licensed practitioners in Myers Briggs (MBTi) and Insights profiling, which we use in combination with Social Styles, Transactional Analysis and Strengths Finder tests to create a complete in-depth profile for your team.
What will you gain?
- Know your strengths and stressors with a personal MBTi profile, so that you can anticipate and adapt to challenging situations
- Complete a team dynamics plan to see how your style fits in with those around you
- Increase your effectiveness as a team, by learning how best to support each other and how you can best serve the others
- Learn how to easily avoid or resolve conflicts and build synergy within your team
- Get targeted personal coaching so you can apply these methods to all of your most important interactions
The Body Talk team helped us prepare for a critical client presentation for a major contract. The coaching produced phenomenal results and in my view made a significant contribution towards us winning the contract, worth over £40 million.