Who is it for?
Do you want to increase your presence, influence and personal impact, so that you can give compelling presentations and persuade people with your ideas?
If you have limited time for training, but you still want to gain a toolkit of skills for presentations, boost your confidence and ensure you make the best impact in your meetings then this session is for you.
You will gain a range of professional presentation skills in this highly interactive and practical workshop, which includes creating a dynamic communication style, effective scripting, handling objections and tough questions from your audience and bringing the whole thing together with compelling and memorable slides.
Please note there is no personal coaching involved in this session, however each person will have the opportunity to present and practise skills in small groups.
(If you do want personal coaching then take a look at our two-day workshop or personal coaching options.)
What will you gain?
- Create a more dynamic communication style, with techniques used by professional speakers, actors and Presidents, to ensure you engage your audience and bring your ideas to life
- Scripting and storytelling methods that make everything you say more persuasive and memorable - they are practical, proven and simple to apply back at work
- Discover how to confidently handle challenging questions, building rapport and understanding with your audience and winning them around to your ideas
- Make your slides compelling and memorable, avoiding the worst habits that so many people make, and increase the impact of your message by 550%
- Experience interactive exercises that allow you to practise all of the techniques for yourself, in a lively, motivational group session
- Learn simple strategies that allow you to look and feel more confident
- Take away a complete 80-page workbook, filled with additional tips and recommended reading, to aid your learning and ensure longer lasting results
- Watch free online videos to continue learning the skills after the training session
I really enjoyed the event - it was inspirational and highly motivational. I successfully changed bad habits I’ve had for years. I feel much more confident. I used your techniques at a team meeting and it really worked!